RUSSIAN TOURIST VISA
Foreign citizen can obtain Russia visa in the country of his/her citizenship or temporarily residence and works providing the following documents:
- Original passport (passport must be valid for at least 6 months after intended departure date from Russia) with at least 2 free pages;
- Recent photo in color 3,5 х 4,5 cm, on a light monophonic background, without corners and ovals (citizens of some countries are required to provide 2 photos);
- Visa application form filled out online on the website of the Consular Department of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Russian Federation. After filling the form you need to print it and sign;
- voucher or tourist service agreement and confirmation of the admission of a foreign tourist by tour operator on the territory of the Russian Federation on a letterhead of an established sample ("on the admission of foreign tourists").
- The right to confirm visas to foreign tourists have only Russian travel agencies passed the necessary registration in the Consular Department of the Russian Foreign Ministry or the Russian MFA representations in the constituent entities of the Russian Federation and have a tourist reference number assigned to them. Confirmation from the Russian travel agency must be certified by the signature of the responsible person and the stamp of travel agency;
- The original and a copy of the insurance policy valid on the territory of Russia.
VISA FREE TRAVEL
Visa for cruise ship passengers is not required:
- In the case when the stay does not exceed 72 hours, and passengers will return at night on board.
- Petersburg is the only one port on the route of the ship. Passengers can leave the ship only as part of an organized group tour.
*If passengers passport is expired or there is no tourist voucher from the hosted travel agency, the passenger cannot leave the ship.
*Foreign citizens who do not take part in pre-organized group tour/excursions must have a Russian visa to stay outside the port.
*Passengers can obtain a visa at the port, because the decision could be made only at Russian Embassy.
Visa for citizens of the following countries is not required:
Azerbaijan, Armenia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan, Ukraine (CIS countries).
Bosnia and Herzegovina, Macedonia, Serbia, Montenegro (with Invitation, tourist voucher).
Antigua, Cuba (up to 30 days).
Abkhazia, Angola, Bolivia, Brazil, Syria, Chile, Philippines, Turkey, Thailand Argentina, Venezuela, Israel, Guatemala (up to 90 days).
Mongolia (confirming documents: invitation of embassy or consulate, invitation issued in accordance with the procedure established by the Russian legislation).